Digital Disruption in the Age of the Customer
Speakers: Dave Wieneke
Time: 11.15 am - 12.00 am Wednesday, May 8th 2013
Session: Winning Strategies – Digital Disruption in the Age of the Customer
Track: Winning strategies
The power between brands and their customers has shifted. In the Age of the Customer, the brands that benefit disproportionately are the ones that truly deliver delight across channels today. Learn how organizations are differentiating on experience by realigning around customer needs and delivering a unified experience across an increasing number of digital touchpoints and channels.
This fast-paced session will cover:
- The seven imperatives of digital experience excellence
- Financial results and research which substantiate the value of investing in customers.
- Journey mapping as a way to help brands create new value for customers.
- Examples from brands standing out with break-through experiences.
- Practical steps you can take to improve digital experiences today